When it comes to home remodeling, many people are focused on the interior—kitchens, bathrooms, and even new flooring. However, the exterior of your home shouldn’t be forgotten as you determine your remodeling budget. When you are ready to turn your attention to the exterior of your Aurora home, these are the reasons why windows are an excellent upgrade:
- Windows are a great way to boost curb appeal in Aurora, Colorado. They’re available in a range of styles and sizes, and they can be custom made to fit nearly any shape or size. This is especially the case when you work with a professional replacement window company such as Universal Windows Direct—our windows are made-to-order and fit your home like a glove.
- You’ll also be able to select from numerous materials, but vinyl is the best choice for windows in Aurora. Vinyl is an exceptionally durable material that will not rot or chip away during the years, which is an advantage that it has over its wood counterpart. Homeowners also won’t need to worry about painting or sanding, since quality vinyl windows are resistant to color fading.
- Windows can also help Aurora homeowners save up to $465 per year on their energy bills. Exclusive UniShield® windows are one of the go-to option for energy efficient windows in Aurora, and they’re engineered to exceed quality and performance expectations.
- UniShield® windows are available in four energy-saving glass packages that pack a punch in terms of energy savings. Each level incorporates the latest technology for energy savings, including argon and krypton gases, low-e glazing for solar heat gain control, and even triple pane glass for enhanced sound blocking technology.
- Furthermore, homeowners can enjoy a return on investment of roughly 60% with their new windows. This means that you can enjoy more money in your pocket from energy savings, and recoup some costs if you decide to sell your home down the road.
New windows are a no-brainer upgrade when you need to save energy and boost curb appeal. Contact UWD to learn more about our window products.