Window replacement in Aurora, Colorado is a big investment. Sometimes it can be tough to determine when the best time is to replace your windows, but putting the project off for too long can lead to hundreds of dollars in lost energy. It’s important to stay on top of your home’s maintenance, from the top of your roof down to your foundation. Just like any other exterior product on your home, there will be warning signs to watch out for when your windows are in need of replacement.
Here are several window replacement warning signs to keep in mind:
- The first warning sign for window replacement in Aurora is noticing a temperature change near your windows. If the surrounding air is colder or warmer than the rest of your home, there is a good chance that drafts are entering your home. Drafty windows can lead to a lot of discomfort and make your HVAC system work in overdrive.
- Another warning sign for window replacement is higher energy bills. Eventually, your windows will lose their efficiency and won’t offer the best protection against infrared energy or drafts. You’ll be forced to crank up your heat during the winter and blast the air conditioning during the summer, and your energy dollars will go right down the drain.
- If you have old wooden windows, rot is a big indication that it’s time for window replacement in Aurora. Vinyl replacement windows won’t rot, crack, or peel with age. They are also very low in maintenance, and you won’t have to spend your spare time sanding and painting your windows.
- When it’s time for window replacement, consider UniShield® windows from Universal Windows Direct. These windows are the epitome of efficiency and will help you save more money on heating and cooling bills throughout the seasons.
- Our UniShield® windows are engineered with premium quality vinyl and two-to-three panes of glass for maximized efficiency. With UniShield® Premium and Supreme windows, homeowners in Aurora will enjoy sound-blocking technology with triple pane glass—which is perfect if you live near a busy street or have noisy neighbors.
When you’re ready for window replacement in Aurora, Colorado, contact Universal Windows Direct at 303-373-4236.